The scientific program of the 17th European Congress of Internal Medicine includes ePoster presentations.
The organising committee encourages all members and interested colleagues in the field to share their experience by presenting and discussing results of experimental projects, clinical studies and interesting cases. EFIM gives young professionals, along with experienced ones, an excellent opportunity to present their research to an interested and knowledgeable audience.
The Digital Lounge enables all delegates to connect and network with each other; delegates from all over Europe and beyond.
The ePosters are displayed digitally in terminals during the entire congress and are accessible for all participants to view.
Based on the content and quality of the abstracts, the scientific committee of the meeting will decide upon acceptance/rejection of the abstract as an ePoster. The abstract submission will be exclusively managed electronically through this website. Information about acceptance is going to be send by email. To upload your work, please make use of the upload link at the top of this page.
Abstract submission opens in December 2017
Submission deadline: 25th April, 2018
- The conference language is English.
- Submit your abstracts via the online link.
Abstracts submitted via fax, e-mail, post, or other methods will not be accepted.
- The abstract and authors’ institutes have to be indicated in English.
- The structure of the abstract should be as follows: background, methods, results, conclusion.
- If submitting case reports, the structure should be as follows: introduction, case description, discussion
- For accepted abstracts, registration and participation in this conference are binding. Therefore please register yourself online.
- Abstract titles should be concise and direct, maximum length 150 characters.
- Abstract should not contain tables, graphs, pictures and text should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstracts will be accepted until the 25th of April, 2018.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance on June 20, 2018 by email.
- Please formulate clearly and concisely the aims, the methods used, the results and the conclusion of each abstract.
- Avoid using non-standard abbreviations.
- Do not use the title or the name(s) of the author(s) in the body of the abstract.
- The abstracts submission will entitle only to electronic poster (ePoster) presentations.
Date and venue
30th August – 1st September 2018
President of ECIM 2018