Register Online for the 17th European Congress of Internal Medicine
|Early Bird |
(until 15th July 2018)
(from 16th July 2018)
|Day Tickets Regular
(Friday or Saturday)
|Member*||EUR 350.00||EUR 400.00||EUR 215.00|
|Non-Member||EUR 400.00||EUR 450.00||EUR 240.00|
|Students and Young Internist |
|EUR 200.00||EUR 250.00||EUR 140.00|
Pre-congress workshops on Thursday, 30 August 2018
|Hands-on basic course|
|08:15 - 17:30||EUR 200.00|
|Ultrasound for the Internist|
A clinically oriented overview
|12:00 - 17:00||EUR 50.00|
|OMTF Teaching Course||12:00 - 17:15||free of charge|
|Less is more||13:00 - 16:30||free of charge|
Detailed programmes of the pre-congress workshops can be found here.
All prices include 19 % value added tax (VAT).
* In order to book the member fee you must be a member of one of the national societies listed below.
** In order to benefit from the special fee, please send the copy of your passport until 15 August, 2018.
Contact of wikonect congress service:
Claudia Wübbelmann | email@example.com | +49 611 204809-17
- Algerian Society of Internal Medicine (SAMI)
- Argentinian Society of Internal Medicine (SAM)
- Association of Physicians of Malta
- Austrian Society of Internal Medicine (ÖGIM)
- Belgian Society of Internal Medicine (BSIM)
- Cypriot Society of Internal Medicine
- Czech Society of Internal Medicine (CIS)
- Estonian Society of Internal Medicine
- Federazione delle Associazioni dei Dirigenti Ospedalieri Internisti (FADOI)
- Finnish Society of Internal Medicine
- French Society of Internal Medicine (SNFMI)
- German Society of Internal Medicine (DGIM)
- Icelandic Society of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine Society of Greece
- Israeli Society of Internal Medicine
- Italian Society of Internal Medicine (SIMI)
- Latvian Society of Internal Medicine
- Macedonian Association of Internal Medicine
- Moroccan Society of Internal Medicine (SMMI)
- Netherlands Society of Internal Medicine (niv)
- Norwegian Society of Internal Medicine
- Polish Society of Internal Medicine
- Portuguese Society of Internal Medicine
- Romanian Society of Internal Medicine
- Royal Collegue of Physicians London
- Russian Society of Internal Medicine (RSMSIM)
- Serbian Association of Internal Medicine
- Slovak Society of Internal Medicine
- Slovenian Society of Internal Medicine
- Society for Acute Medicine UK
- Spanish Society of Internal Medicine
- Swedish Society of Internal Medicine
- Swiss Society of Internal Medicine (SGAIM)
- Tunisian Society of Internal Medicine
- Turkish Society of Internal Medicine (TIHUD)
Kindly note that invitation letters are only issued after settled registration fees.
To receive an official invitation letter, registered delegates must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following data
Date of issue:
17th European Congress of Internal Medicine in Wiesbaden, Germany
General terms and conditions
Please note the following information and conditions of participation in the further event.
Information on data privacy
We collect, process and use the data you provide to us regarding your name, title, profession and your address for our information and that of our partners on your participation in our events. If you do not want us to continue using your address for information about our events, you have a statutory right of revocation (s. 28 (4) of the German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz BDSG)). We oblige our staff and the service providers commissioned by us to keep all information confidential and to comply with the effective legal data protection regulations.
Terms of payment and cancellation for registration
Fees shall be payed on issuance of the invoice. Invoices for the participation shall only be issued to the attendee and shall bear his or her invoice address. Please pay by money transfer free of charge only after you have received the invoice, stating your name and the invoice number. If you should need to change your registration, please address wikonect GmbH via post, fax or e-mail. In the event of cancellation up to 14 days before commencement of the congress a processing fee of EUR 50.00 will be charged. In the case of cancellations after this date the invoice amount shall not be reimbursed. The full invoice amount shall also be payed, if a registered attendee fails to show up at the event. Please note that cancellations can only be accepted if in writing.
Changes and cancellation of an event by the organiser
Events shall only take place if a minimum attendance figure is reached. The organiser reserves the right to replace speakers, change the date and location, to cancel events or to change the program. If an event is cancelled, already paid fees shall be reimbursed in full. Any further claims for compensation shall be ruled out.
Place of performance and legal venue
Wiesbaden shall be the place of performance and legal venue.
Host and Congress organiser
Hagenauer Straße 53
Phone: +49 611 204809-0
Date and venue
30th August – 1st September 2018
President of ECIM 2018